Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Can You Ever Forgive Me?

Dear Blog,

I know, I know. I've been a neglectful blogger of late. I've allowed my busy personal life to take over, keeping me from our wonderful relationship. Even this last week since I finished work for the summer, I've still ignored you in favor of cleaning my house, doing laundry, cooking meals.

And I know it is hurtful. I know you feel unloved, unappreciated. Your visitors are down, and I don't even want to think about your Technorati rating. I'm sure it must be devastating to have fallen so far.

I'd like to ask you to forgive me. And to give me another chance. I promise to be more attentive, to share with you the silly little things that happen to me here in this crazy place. Maybe, just maybe, we can rebuild what we once had. Please give me another chance.

Sincerely,

Lori

2 comments:

Nancy M. said...

I think the summer has been hard on everyone's blog. You can come back whenever you have the chance. At least you're doing all the things I should be doing like cleaning and laundry.

Claire said...

Awww, fugget about it!!!!! :) I haven't done a post since before Lent! Such is the life of busy moms. I'll keep checking back, no worries. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail