Saturday, July 5, 2008

My creation

Leeann did this awesome mosaic over on her blog. It was so beautiful I wanted one of my own. Very, very cool.

To do your own, go on over to Flickr and type your answers the following questions in the search bar one at at time. Pick the image on the first page that most speaks to you. Copy the URL for that image and add it to Mosaic Maker. It just takes a few minutes.

Here are the questions:

  • What is your first name?
  • What is your favorite food?
  • What high school did you attend?
  • What is your favorite color?
  • Who is your celebrity crush?
  • What is your favorite drink?
  • Where would you go on your dream vacation?
  • What is your favorite dessert?
  • What do you want to be when you grow up?
  • What do you love most in life?
  • Choose one word to describe you?
  • Your Flickr name?

I love the way all the images blend together to give a sneak picture of who we are. If you do it, let me know so I can stop by and see!


My creation
Originally uploaded by lsakkab



1. We like to hang out together, 2. homemade fresh tomato salsa & guacomole, 3. Sahuaro herido., 4. water droplets in the shower - o.k. bokeh, 5. Bon Jovi / Jon Bon Jovi, 6. thirsty?, 7. It will be forever this way, 8. Crème Brûlée, 9. Sunset Godly head 5, 10. The Avenue in mist and sun, 11. Nature Does Escher, 12. Walk the line

1 comments:

Leeann said...

I like it! Very creative. I'm glad you enjoyed it! Kate has done one for every member of the family. :-)

As for the Feedburner thing, you are still showing up in my Google Reader!

Leeann

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail