Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday Video

So it seems that I've fallen into a little bit of a pattern here of posting videos on Sundays. Something that makes you think about your faith, or which inspires worship, or brings praise to God. I think it's a good way to mark the Lord's day.

Today's video is one that was shown in our church about a month ago and really spoke to me. I'm in the midst of struggling with a lot of homesickness - so minor in the scope of life, but painful for me.

Whatever you might be struggling with today, I hope that this blesses you.


1 comments:

Karen said...

I love the Nooma stuff. Thanks for sharing today. I'll be praying for you and your homesickness.

September sounds great to start Creative Counterpoint. Remind me though. It's a blonde thing. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail