Friday, December 5, 2008

We're Home!

Hi everyone!

Just a quick note to let you know that we made it home safe and sound. We are all exhausted.

Since there was no food in the house (Hubby was living off takeout), we went to KFC at 1 am after leaving the airport. By the time we unloaded the car, ate and calmed Emily's sobs about being back in Doha, it was after 2.

I woke up at noon, Daniel followed around 12:30 and Emily finally was coaxed out of bed around 3. We've been busily unpacking ever since. Except for Daniel, who decided that we MUST decorate for Christmas right now and promptly drug out everything, which is now all sitting in my dining room.

We did arrive missing one suitcase. I hope it is found and returned soon as it contained some real goodies for us here.

Well, I'm off to do a little more tidying up before getting to bed. The next few days will be a little hectic as I get the house and the kids and Hubby and I all back to normal. See you Monday!!

3 comments:

TJ said...

Glad to hear you are home and all safe. Poor dear, give her a hug from me. Have fun decorating.

Pennie said...

I'm glad to hear you're home alright, but sorry to hear about the suitcase. That can be a such a hassle! Are you guys ever moving back to the US, or are you living in Doha permanently?

Debbie Petras said...

I'm glad to read that you got home safe and sound. I'm sure you had a good visit; but there's no place like home. I guess even in Doha!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail