Saturday, September 27, 2008

Just For the Record...

the ice cream was ok. Just ok.

And my bathrooms aren't looking any cleaner, just so you know.

I'm not too happy about it.

However, I am happy that we had these guys over from the military base. It was the first time we've entertained since moving here and I'd forgotten how much I enjoy it. The three guys were lots of fun and we had some really good discussions. They asked about coming back another time, so hopefully we'll have them over again before I leave for the US and then I'm thinking maybe around Christmas. All of them have left their wives and children behind to be here to secure the safety and liberty of Americans, so it's the least I can do, right?

Anyhoo, just figured you'd be dying to know about my ice cream. Cuz I know you hang on every detail of my life. *Snort!*

3 comments:

Joy Junktion said...

Oh my, I am so sorry that your $15 tub of ice cream was not the 'cream of the crop' so to speak. But I am happy that you enjoyed your company. That really is what entertaining is all about.

Kisha said...

Well at least on the bright side you had fun. To bad the ice cream wasn't the topping.

Misty said...

you know what, tho? the story almost pays for the ice cream! at least w/ storytelling interest, it will be paid off by the time you have grandkids... that time in doha...
and every year when we were little my mom invited army guys and int'l students from the near university to come over for thanksgiving. i totally want to do that when the boys are older. you made me miss my mom. :(

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail