Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I love my kids

Now, I know that yesterday I said they were driving me crazy. And that's true. But today they reminded me what wonderful kids they really are. I woke up with a sore throat and a fever and headache. These kids just took over and ran the house and took such good care of me. They did the laundry, cleaned the kitchen, did schoolwork on their own, sent me to bed and brought me medicine and would have cooked dinner if they had thought to get something out to defrost. They even followed through on my instructions to organize their dresser drawers and re-fold everything!

They were so quiet and good all day. I'm so grateful to have children who are thoughtful and attentive, if not all the time, at least when it counts.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail