Sunday, October 21, 2007

Take a Closer Look at Huckabee

Jess over at Making Home has written an excellent post about why Mike Huckabee should be the Republican nominee for '08. She is much more eloquent than myself, so I won't even try to restate her case, but I urge you to go and read it for yourself.

I've heard some people say that Govenor Huckabee just doesn't have a chance, that he's "second-tier." Well, he's moving up in the polls and with Sam Brownback having now dropped out of the race, I believe many of his supporters will head over to the Huckabee camp.

If people will only take a good, hard look at him, I'm sure they will like what they see.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you like Huckabee, check out my hubby's blog.
www.grandrapids4huckabee.com

We love Huckabee around here too!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail