Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Homeschool Carnival!!!

I'm a little bit late in announcing this, but my friend, Tiffany, is hosting this week's Homeschool Carnival. I give her huge credit because she's, oh, about 20 months pregnant and has a toddler and a middle school child. Way to go, girl!!

There are some amazing posts included here covering just about every aspect you can imagine, and some you couldn't, about homeschooling. If you are a homeschooler, or are considering it, it would be worth your time to drop by and check it out.

Tiffany asked if I minded if she included my recent post on re-evaluating my reasons for homeschooling. Or course, being a sucker for attention, I said, "Put it in!!" If you haven't read it, you can find it here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, Lori, you freaked me out. When I first glanced at your blog, one of the kids was talking to me...I see the words "late" and "pregnant" and I'm thinking, "now she has to deal with this, too!" Yikes! Good thing I took a moment to read it over.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail