Sunday, March 22, 2009

Let's Try It Again

Remember this? Way back when, I came up with a list of 101 things I wanted to accomplish in 1001 days. I got about half way finished with it. Kind of disappointing, but I'm not going to beat myself up about it. As most of you know, it has been a tumultous thousand days. So much has changed in my life that I feel like a huge success story just for surviving it!!!

Still, I'm in the process of working up a new list. I think it was really helpful for me to have things put down in writing rather than just stray thoughts that run through my head to the effect of, "Yeah, I should do that some time." You know that old saying, if you aim for nothing, you are sure to hit it. Or however it goes. (I'm not real strong on cliches.)

If you'd be interested in doing a 101 in 1001 list, let me know. We can start on the same day and encourage each other. I'm planning on starting mine as of April 1, so that gives me about a week and a half to collect my thoughts and make a plan.

And hey, even if you only get half of the things on the list accomplished, that's still 50 things more than you would have accomplished without the list!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail