Sunday, June 1, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Back to Monday and menu planning again. I'm making a couple of adjustments this week (what else is new?!?!), because I am just dying to have Yummy Taco Salad again and I'm swapping out Toasted Ziti and Cheese for Zesty Mac and Cheese just because I have all the ingredients for it on hand.

I'm excited about next week because there are a few things that I haven't been able to make on my 8 Week Menu Plan because we haven't had the legal ability to purchase wine since arriving in Qatar until now. Some of my favorites (Uncle David's Spaghetti and Beef Burgundy) require a bit of wine so we've been going without these yummy dishes for quite a while.



Sunday - Pineapple Glazed Meatloaf, potatoes au gratin, Italian broccoli

Monday - Koosa Mahshi (Arabic stuffed zucchini) with lemony chopped salad

Tuesday - Zesty Mac & Cheese with a tossed salad

Wednesday - Taco Salad (it was so good the other week I wanted to have it again!!!!)

Thursday - Roasted Chicken and potatoes with a tossed salad

Friday - Crockpot Shredded Beef Sandwiches and potato salad

Saturday - Blackened Chicken Salad

That's what we'll be eating around these parts this week. I'll be looking forward to seeing what everyone else is going to be enjoying by taking a peek at some of the other posts to Menu Plan Monday over at The Organizing Junkie!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I cannot imagine having to cook without wine. I even like to put it in some recipes! :) I have found that just a liitle wine can really change the flavor of a dish. I wish you lots of joy when you regain that ingredient.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail