Monday, November 12, 2007

Menu Plan Monday


Thankfully, this week is shaping up to be much less busy than last week. Man, there was something every night last week! I hate weeks like that.

This week is more of our normal routine - church on Wednesday and our small group meets on Friday. Every other evening we can just chill at home. And chilling is SOOO what I need right now!

Oh, and I'm happy to report that the slumber party went FABULOUSLY!! I used several of the ideas people posted during last week's WFMW Backwards Edition. I honestly feel like it was the most successful slumber party my daughter has ever had. They all got along, no drama, and they actually spent a good deal of the evening outside so it was fairly quiet for me. Thanks for all the tips! And now, on to the point of this post - the menus!

Monday -
Chicken Stir Fry

Tuesday - Zesty Macaroni and Cheese, salad

Wednesday - Lentils & Rice with a nice lemony salad

Thursday - Chili and cornbread

Friday -
Blackened Chicken Salad (to share with our Small Group)

Saturday - Beef Shish Kebabs, rice and grilled veggies
Yummy!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Your menu looks great this week. Hope your week styas slow, have a good one.

Nicole said...

Great menu! Chili and cornbread sounds so good... im making it next week. :)

Tracy said...

Wow, I can't believe that your moving so far what an adventure for you and your family. Scary yet exciting I pray that it's a smooth transition for you and your family.

Leeann said...

Hey, are you okay this week? It is unusual for you to miss a day. Hope you are just busy with the move and family and that nothing is wrong.

Leeann

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail