Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Please don't go away...

I have to admit that I am worried about whether many of you regular readers will keep hanging around when I've been so bad about writing lately and the fact that it will probably only get worse.

We are due to leave to visit my family for almost 3 weeks this weekend. My folks only have dial-up (S-L-O-W!!!!!), so I don't know how much I'll be able to get online and post and check in with all of you at your sites.

Then once we get back it seems I will only have about 10 days with my Hubby before he leaves for his new job - wherever that may be. Believe it or not, there is still a possibility we could be going to Dubai, something that just came up yesterday. Either way he'll be leaving around New Year's. I imagine that time will be a whirlwind of Christmas celebrations and preparations for his departure and trying to squeeze in as much family time before we are separated for the next three months. :(

After that it will be time for the kids and I to make our preparations for our own departure.

I can't take a break from blogging by any stretch of the imagination. This blog has become my place to come and sort my thoughts and share my feelings - kind of like my diary that I open up to the world. I think I might lose touch with any sanity I have if I didn't come here and share.

I just hope that those of you who are regular readers won't become discouraged with me. If you haven't yet, perhaps you might want to add me to your Bloglines or Google reader account so you can just check in whenever something new gets posted here.

Thanks in advance for not giving up on me. I'm counting on all your encouragement and wisdom as our family goes through this time of immense upheaval!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're already on my bloglines! i will to continue to faithfully read every post - you are one of my FAVORITE bloggers...no matter where you blog from (or how often!)...

love
jess

Anonymous said...

Hey Lori,
You can't get rid of me that easy! I miss when you are not able to post, but I certainly understand why. I love reading your blog...it's always thought provoking.

Mylinda said...

Well, I guess if you can hang around when I'm off for days/weeks at a time, I'll have to hang around for you, too! LOL If I don't talk to you, have a wonderful and safe trip. We'll miss you guys and will be praying for a great trip! Love ya!

Leeann said...

You know I'm here for ya, babe. After twelve years, I'm not going anywhere!

Hugs,
Leeann

missy said...

you're bookmarked, so i can't just stop ck'ing your blog!

best wishes on your new adventures!

blessings,
missy

Amy said...

I'll be always be checking. Your blog is always so helpful.

tammi said...

AAAAAaaaa, dial-up!!! I know the frustrations; that's all my parents have too, and it drives me a little nuts when we're there for more than a day or two!

Don't worry, we totally understand! I hope you have a wonderful time with your family and that things will go smoothly with your husband's job offers and the move.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail