Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Works for me Wednesday - Backwards Edition!!


Oh, this has been tough this week. I have so many things I could ask. What one thing is most pressing to me that I could seek help from the wonderful world of bloggers about?
I've decided on this - how do you keep your face looking pretty once you've left the house? I spend time slaving away on my make-up, only to have it vanish as soon as I step out into the humidity of South Florida.
Foundation, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner - all of it slips and slides around and I end up looking like a never bothered, or worse, like a raccoon with mascara (yes, even waterproof!), eyeliner and various shades of eyeshadow down settling nicely in my already dark under eye circles.
Can any of you help me? Any tips on how to keep things in place?
To see more ideas of how everyday women are helping each other solve similarly life-altering problems, visit Rocks In My Dryer for more Works for me Wednesday!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Bare Minerals makeup-- it works for me! :) Using a good moisturizer morning and night helps, too.
Blessings,
Mrs. C

jen said...

How I wish I could help you with this one; I'm just thankful if I get make-up on in the first place!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail