Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Aw, shucks!


I'm honored to have received the Nice Matters Award from Tammi over at ValleyGirl. Tammi's blog is one that I've just found recently, but love for her portrait of life, love and learning in the country. Thanks, Tammi, and I look forward to getting to know you better. Here is the meaning of the award,
"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world."
I'm grateful that the jumbled thoughts and humble ideas I have fall under this category in some small way.
And now, I'm asked to bestow this award on someone else who has similarly inspired good feelings and a positive influence on me. There are so many people who I could name, but recently I discovered Jess at Mourning Into Dancing. She is so much like me - striving to honor God in her life, but not really sure how to always accomplish that. But her posts are so beautifully written and you can just see her heart for God. She challenges me and encourages me to live more fully in God's presence.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail