Monday, August 27, 2007

Menu Plan Monday


It seems that I have somehow gotten off-track from my regular menu plan, so I have all this food that I haven't used up yet. Since money is a little tight right now, it's happening at just the right time! I'm going to use up what I've got to "make-do" until Hubby's next paycheck. Here's the plan:

Monday ~ Chicken Parmesan, salad, roasted broccoli, garlic bread

Tuesday ~ Shepherd's Pie, salad

Wednesday ~ Chicken Stir Fry, rice

Thursday ~ Roast Sticky Chicken, mashed potatoes, corn

Friday ~ Taco Salad

Saturday ~ Spaghetti, salad, garlic bread

Sunday ~ Pizza topped with fresh tomatoes, mozzarella & basil


I'll need minimal groceries for the week, which will make Hubby happy, and we'll still eat well! For more great menu plan ideas, check out The Lazy Organizer, home of Menu Plan Monday.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Yum! We love Shepherd's Pie and I haven't fixed it in awhile...think I'll add it to next weeks menu!

Anonymous said...

Lori, I love sticky chicken, but I find I rarely make it in the summer. With it being so hot in Miami, how do you deal with leaving your oven on for 5 hours?

Anonymous said...

you have a delicious meal plan this week!!YUM.

Leeann said...

Sounds good!
Our menu is:

(today)- quiche, blueberry muffins, assorted fresh fruits (this is the kids' favorite meal and their first day of school celebration meal!)

Tuesday- crock pot roasted chicken, rice, salad

Wednesday- breaded steak, garlic potatoes, asparagus

Thursday- chicken noodle soup (using leftover chicken) and Jello with fruit

That's as far as I've gotten!
Leeann
niccofive.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail