Monday, August 20, 2007

Menu Plan Monday


This week's plan is adjusted a little bit from my normal 8 week plan (which I have vowed to myself not to link to again for at least two weeks - but if you are interested, check out the Homemaking label). The reason for going "off-plan" is that my mommy is coming to visit and she just prefers a different style of food, shall we say? She's not so adventurous as to try out new things, so we'll be sticking to the tried and true this week!

Tuesday ~ Baja Beef & Beans with Tex-Mex Rice, salad

Wednesday ~ Stuffed Shells Florentine, caesar salad, garlic bread

Thursday ~ Shredded Beef Sandwiches, coleslaw, chips

Friday ~ Chicken Parmesan, salad, broccoli italiano, garlic bread

Saturday ~ Burgers, potato salad, chips

Sunday ~ Pasta Primavera

Monday ~ Family recipe alert!! Uncle David's Spaghetti & Meatballs, salad & breadsticks

Looks like we'll be eating well this week! Yummy, yummy! For more delicious ideas and menus, check out
The Organizing Junkie.

11 comments:

Anne said...

I just found out some of my relatives are visiting in a week also! So I'm gonna have to scramble and plan for them. Yikes! Your menu sounds good- I'm sure they'll think it's yummy! Have a nice visit!

Heather said...

Your menu looks great, YUM!

Anonymous said...

stuffed shells sound delicious!! You've inspired me for next week. Have a wonderful week.

Marcia Francois said...

Ooh Lori, your menu does sound delicious. I'm drooling a bit as I type this. I'd also like to visit you :)

Organising queen and
Take charge blogs

Marcia Francois said...

BTW, I like your description - striving to ... (sounds like my motto too)

Organising queen and
Take charge blogs

teachermomof2 said...

Great menu!

Very classic. Enjoy your visit with your mom!

Blessings,
Lisa

catholicmomof2.blogspot.com

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Your menu sounds great...things my family would like. I do a menu plan rotation as well. So far I have 9 weeks. As I try new recipes that I want to repeat I start a new list. When I get 5 meals on it, it goes into the rotation. I have a crock pot day, a leftover day and a new recipe day each week. It has really helped!

Melissa said...

Wow - my longest plan has been four weeks. Good for you! :-) The stuffed shells look good.

Have a great week!

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

These all sound like delicious meals! Enjoy your week.
Barb's Fridge
SFO Mom

Bella @ Lil Daisies said...

Sometimes good ol' home cooked comfort food is just well....comfy! Your menu looks great and I hope you have a lovely visit with your mommy!

Candi said...

Yummy!! It all sounds sooo good!

Have a great visit with your mom!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail