Thursday, August 2, 2007

Thankful Thursday

In light of the tragedy in Minneapolis, I am especially grateful today for the very gift of life. As I mentioned here, none of us in guaranteed even one more day. Our days are limited, ordained from the very beginning of the world by our Creator. So today I am so thankful for the gift of each and every day I can spend with my children and husband
"Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom."
Psalm 90:12
Please join me in lifting up those affected by the bridge collapse.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Lori.... A lot of us are thinking along these lines. I posted about it. I just left Amy's site, she posted about this.

I am thankful to be alive everyday I walk outside for my morning jog and I sure tell the Lord about it.

This post is filled with your sweet heart. Thank you L&H, me

Anonymous said...

Amen, Teach me to number my days and always be grateful to our God!
Blessings on you...

Crystal said...

Wow there are alot of people thankful for the gift of life....it's such a great reminder to be grateful for the days that we have....
Blessings

Lyndy said...

Great reminder. Have a blessed day.

Lyndy

Denise said...

Amen to this precious post.

Tarrah said...

What a great reminder! God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Being alive and seeing your family everyday is really something to be thankful about. :)
such a sweet post. :)

Blessings

Mary said...

Yeah and Amen. Life is precious. May we be wise in our moments. Blessings on your day.

eph2810 said...

That is so true, Lori. I heard about it this morning while driving to work...Indeed we never know when our day will be last this side of heaven. Thank you for the reminder and thank you for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Be blessed today and always.

Hopeful Spirit said...

I have friends in Minneapolis who are, thankfully, safe.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail