Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I'll be Running Late Today

I know it's my day to finish up the Paula Deen series with a scrumptious dessert or two, but it will have to wait until later in the day. It's now after 1 a.m. and I've got to get off to bed and tomorrow my mom leaves for home, so the kids and I will be spending some quality time with her before her flight. Then, because my kids will be, you know, crying their eyes out and all, I've promised to do something fun with them after the trip to the airport.

But I will give you a teaser and say that one of the desserts I'll be posting is Caramel Apple Cake. Now doesn't that just sound like something you could jump into and swim around in? I mean, who doesn't like caramel apples?! Check back later in the afternoon for the recipes.

2 comments:

tammi said...

YUM. I will definitely be back.

Hope you had an awesome time with your mom, full of random craziness, laughter, and other wonderful things.

I just returned home from a week in the city, visiting both sets of parents, and despite how it drives me nuts sometimes and I just want to go home, once we're on the road, it feels like I didn't get enough time with them. Weird.

lori said...

I am tempted to look it up in the paula deen book I have..nahh, I'll wait...
Isn't it great to spend time with "mom"...for me, its a chance to be a little spoiled myself!!:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail