Thursday, August 16, 2007

Whoo-hoo!


Ok, I am mighty excited about this, internet people! My church is hosting a fantastic concert with Shane & Shane, Bebo Norman, and Monk and Neagle.


These are amazing artists and if you live anywhere in my vicinity, you should make every effort to get tickets and come out for a great night of worship and praise! A portion of the proceeds will be donated to GriefShare, a Christian ministry that provides guidance to those who have lost a loved one. Let me know if you need more info!
Note: Edited to remove identifying information at Hubby's request.

4 comments:

Delete said...

Oh! I wish I was closer! I receive my Monk & Neagle CD 2 weeks ago and it is fast becoming a favorite.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Charity said...

Perhaps your daughter get acheive the "Meet a Celebrity" item on her list!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail